Why use G4 Contracts
- Flexible service, from ongoing maintenance to ad hoc/large scale office refurbishment projects
- Experienced in all aspects of commercial property maintenance and refurbishment
- High standards of health and safety maintained at all times
Fire door surveys & repairs / maintenance
In compliance with the Government’s stringent fire safety regulations, G4 Contracts specialise in the inspection, maintenance, repair and assessment of every fire door on your property.
These bi-annual checks include:
- BWF-CERTIFIRE Fire Door Scheme label on the top edge
- Door leaf; is it seated correctly, damaged or weathered.
- Frame & door stop – securely fixed
- Intumescent/Smoke/Acoustic Seals compliance
- Hinges – correct number for size & weight of door
- Door openers & Closers working in accordance
- Locks working in accordance
- Glazing & Glass safe, undamaged fire rated
- Threshold spacing in accordance
Painting & decorating
The cosmetic upkeep of public, communal and staff areas of your commercial property is paramount to the evolution of your business. First impressions are important and clean and tidy premises are the first thing your customers see when they arrive. Attention to detail as well as a clean, healthy and fresh environment has proven health and well-being qualities for your staff too.
- Warehouse painting
- Non-slip floor paint
- Staff rooms
- Kitchens & bathrooms
- Communal areas
- Line painting
- Fire safety warnings
- Woodwork & doors (incl fire doors)
- Railings & bannisters
Roof cleans & maintenance
A clean roof means clean gutters, efficient drainage and reduces the threat of water damage to your business and its premises. Our team of maintenance experts will regularly clear, clean and repair, if necessary, the roof of your property ensuring a dry and continuously functioning workplace. Working closely with our roofing partners we can also supply and fit a new weather-proof roof for your business.
- Moss removal
- Gutter clearance
- Sealant where necessary
- Supply & fit complete roofing systems
Mechanical & Electrical Systems Maintenance
Keeping your premises operational at all times is intrinsic to the continuity of your business. Ensuring your air conditioning, boiler(s), ducting and electrical systems are not only functioning but adhering to health and safety requirements, is something best left to the professionals. Our team of expert electricians, plumbers and air conditioning engineers will maintain your M&E all year round ensuring your business can continue to operate without fail.
- Air conditioning installation & maintenance
- All electrical systems
- Heating & plumbing systems
- Ventilation & extraction
General maintenance / fabric repairs
Damaged furniture can be a breeding ground for all manner of nasties so we recommend keeping on top of any rips and tears in your office or warehouse furniture before this occurs.
Our furniture repair specialists can evaluate the condition of your furniture before proposing a solution. Nine times out of ten repairs can be made but occasionally items can not be salvaged. This is where we will recommend one of our partners who can provide alternative furniture solutions.
- Fabric repairs
- Cleaning & maintenance
- Office & warehouse furniture supplies
- Plant/Machinery seating repairs or replacement
In this day and age a clear and clean floor space is not only optimal for productivity but paramount for health and safety. G4 Contracts have a team of flooring experts who can fit out your office or premises with a vast variety of flooring solutions.
- Non slip paint
- Carpet tiles
Sometimes a handful of smaller tasks need addressing and this is where our dedicated team of handymen can be enlisted. If you have some wonky shelves, a wobbly tap, furniture assembly or a space that just needs tidying up, we have a handyman available to fix those small, nagging jobs that you just haven’t got round to.
- Small electrical jobs (bulbs, sockets, extractor fans etc)
- Small plumbing jobs (changing/securing taps etc)
- Leaks from waste pipes or taps
- Fitting of shelves
- Furniture assembly
- Blind or curtain pole fitting
- Moving furniture
Buildings are so called as they aren’t ever finished. Otherwise they would be called a ‘built’! We understand that buildings weather and dilapidate, and therefore need ongoing attention. Whether it be windowsills that need refurbishing, tiles that need replacing, doors that don’t shut anymore or partition wall damage, we can address these issues, efficiently and discreetly to keep your moving business with minimal fuss.
- Painting & decorating
- Water damage rectification
- General wear & tear
Kitchen & WC refurbishment works
Staff facilities are pivotal to a safe, healthy and enjoyable workplace and we understand this. Our team of highly trained kitchen and bathroom planners can design your facilities to suit each company’s individual requirements. From inception to completion, let our experts, suppliers and partners take care of it.
- CAD design
- High quality suppliers
- Professional fitting
- Fast turn around
Licensed waste away
Having waste lying around your workplace is hazardous to health and dangerous for the environment. We can ensure quick, efficient, clean and tidy collection and ethical disposal of your workplace rubbish.
- Environmentally friendly waste disposal
- Recycling all materials where possible
- Green waste transfer sites used
Some of the companies we have helped
What our customers say
I cannot recommend them highly enough."
Sarah Clarke, Realm Estates